Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Blood type

In Asia, it is very common for people to ask you about your blood type. Like our astrology signs, blood type is an indicator of personality traits. According to what I've read, Type -O people are outgoing, expressive and passionate. Type-A are sensitive, introverted perfectionists, Type-B are independent spirits with strong personalities and type-AB are an unpredictable, distant bunch.
A recent Korean movie, titled "My Boyfriend is Type-B", is the story of a frustrated type-A woman who falls in love with the bad-boy type-B guy. The movie is a big hit. I'm type-A; luckily Dave is type-O.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew you were introverted Barb!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggested the movie to my boss for his international movie course at PSU. Any others you enjoyed?

Maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home